Friday, March 19, 2021

Welcoming Spring Style

 

I'm over here kicking off the changing of the seasons in Spring Style numbers like this one! This Winter has been way too indoorsy AF, making this one of my (yours, everyones) most anticipated Spring seasons to date! Going along with getting out, a few refreshing Spring Style pieces may need to be added to the wishlists and hopefully carts as well:) 

Personally, I have been in sweatpants, leggings, and pajama pants for more consecutive days than I'd like to admit so I am welcoming any flippin' reason to even 1/2 ass glam for even just a moment! Yes folks, that is where we are, and by "we", I mean me and all of my cooped up moods. 

To Spring Style, I say, bring it on! Who is with me?



Here are a few similar pieces:
Thanks for hanging out:) Here are a few more recent looks:
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig