Thursday, January 20, 2022

4 Ways To Style Steve Madden Boots

 Recently I snagged the Wayde Tan Leather boots from Steve Madden, and I am really happy with them so naturally I am styling them like cray! The leather is soft with give to it, the chunk lug platform is a dream, and the color is phenomenal! Although they come in olive and black as well, I opted for the tan option for two reasons 1) pairs well with all the leopard print I have and 2) in hopes of wearing these babies as a spring and fall staple piece as well. They feature an interior zipper and have a super comfy insole. I have fairly slim calves (especially compared to these thighs let me tell you honey) & I do find they zip up well and hug perfectly. The calf circumference on mine measure to: 14"  and I have a size 7.




These babies will be all over my feed for some time, sorry in advance, you have been warned. Give them a try for yourself HERE or by clicking the pic of them below:)

Hope you have a stylish day!




*This blog contains affiliate product links for which commissions may be made to Closet Of Jules Blog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig