Thursday, May 13, 2021

Styling Pink & Polka Dots

 



Pairing pink and polka dots has been one of my favorite styling combinations since the dawn of time. The two play well off of each other and they make a great duo! I have always had a thing for retro prints like polka dots...and pink has just been a staple color for me since I was a zygote. Pairing the two gives a look a certain quirkiness that I enjoy not just in clothing but also in accessories and even housewares! Do you pair pink with polka dots? 

Here I have linked some pink and polka dot wishlist faves of mine in hopes I am not the only cray cray one out there obsessed with this combination:)

*This blog contains affiliate product links for which commissions may be made to Closet Of Jules Blog
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig